Commercial law covers a very broad range of topics. It is also subject to a constantly changing set of rules, requirements and regulations.
We can help you to deal with these challenges, manage risk and relieve some of the day to day burden of dealing with commercial agreements and compliance issues.
Our commercial team provides a comprehensive range of commercial law services to support your business. Our offering is fully flexible to ensure that we provide a service which suits your requirements. So, whether you need help negotiating the terms of a major project contract or just need a sounding board for day to day queries, our solicitors can offer support in a way which best fits your organisation.
The corporate and commercial teams were described in the Legal 500 as ‘Up there with the very best’
We have a collection of our recent briefings which may be of interest.
Partner, Luisa, featured in the West & North Yorkshire Chambers of Commerce magazine, you can view her how to avoid common contracting pitfalls article here.
Work we undertake includes:
- Supply agreements
- Standard terms and conditions of trade
- Distribution arrangements
- Agency issues including advice on commercial agency
- Manufacturing agreements
- Consultancy agreements
- R&D agreements
- IP and other forms of licensing/commercial exploitation
- IT system supply and purchasing
- Software licencing
- Support and maintenance contracts
- Hosted service agreements
- Software development and consultancy agreements
- Hardware supply and purchase
- Service level agreements
- E-commerce trading and online contracting
- Advice on distance selling, consumer and e-commerce regulation
- Direct marketing regulation
- Website design, development and hosting agreements
- Website audits
- Information provision issues
- Data protection compliance
- Data privacy audits
- Data transfer and disclosure arrangements
- Processor arrangements
- Communications monitoring, AUP work, IT policies and CCTV compliance
- Subject access requests
We'd love to hear from you.
Please call Luisa D'Alessandro on 0113 849 4057.