Waste definition and classification is not straightforward, and the law is not contained in one place, making compliance difficult and time consuming.
Waste can be a complicated business.
We understand the issues and challenges that you face, and we understand waste.
Our team includes a former Environment Agency senior solicitor who has a detailed knowledge of waste enforcement and compliance.
Examples of our waste expertise:
- Commercial contracts
- Mergers acquisitions and takeovers
- Tendering and procurement
- Dispute resolution
- Landfill recovery, restoration and disposal operations
- Waste classification, movement, and duty of care obligations
- Environment Agency investigations and enforcement
- Exemptions, deployments, mobile plant
- Quarry and mining waste
- WRAP and CL:AIRE protocols
- Employment and contractor disputes
Whatever it is you need, we can help.
We'd love to hear from you. Please call Craig Burman on 01274 377283.