We have extensive experience of acting for clients who own and manage licensed premises: particularly restaurants and public houses.
Our clients include a national chain of Thai themed restaurants and a hotel company with hotels across the British Isles.
Work we undertake includes:
- Applications for new Premises Licences including advising upon operating schedules
- Applications for transfers of Premises Licences
- Advising upon applications for permission to alter licensed premises
- Applications to vary licensing conditions
- Applications to change Designated Premises Supervisors
- Liaising with the Police, Fire Services and other statutory authorities about licensing applications
- Appearing for clients before local authority Licensing Sub Committees
In addition to pure licensing work we can advise clients with licensed premises about other issues that affect them including regulatory issues and offences, the impact of the Equality Act upon their premises and staffing issues.
We'd love to hear from you. Please call James Staton on 01274 377651.