Adrian is an accessible, experienced and reliable solicitor specialising in all aspects of corporate law. He takes a down to earth, common sense approach to transactions driven by his clients’ commercial goals.
Adrian serves a range of local, national and international clients across a variety of sectors, and has spent time on secondment with a listed multinational aviation services company. Adrian has particular experience in acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures and reorganisations.
Highlights include advising:
- AIM-listed Sanderson Group plc on a £12m share acquisition of Anisa Group, a provider of supply chain and enterprise resource planning software solutions;
- Oakley Capital and the incumbent management team on a US$24 million share disposal of Headland Media, a specialist provider of news content for commercial ships, cruise ship and hotels, to KVH Industries, Inc.;
- Solingen Private Equity Limited on its acquisition of Burgess Diagnostics Limited, a provider of mobile imaging services for the veterinary sector
- on the sale of the Royal Armouries hospitality and events division to the Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport valued at £11.2m;
- the shareholders of Rialco Limited on their share disposal to NASDAQ-listed Electronics for Imaging, Inc; and
- Specialty Powders on a joint venture arrangement with Premier Foods plc to manufacture and pack powdered beverages and desserts at Premier Foods' former Knighton facility in Staffordshire.
"Adrian is held in high regard by those in the Yorkshire corporate market. He handles a wide range of matters, including acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures and reorganisations." - Chambers 2017