Charity and Social Responsibility
How we support others
Our employees are involved with a variety of charitable and voluntary activities inside and outside of work.
We have been supporting local causes, including:
- Poker night - Landaid
- Sponsoring St. Gemmas and Leeds Community Foundation events.
- Ripon Rotary Bike Race - Dementia Forward/Scleroderma Research
- Round the Res Challenge - Headway, a brain injury charity
- Leeds Legal Walk - The Yorkshire Legal Support Trust
- Dragon Boat Race - The Community Volunteering charity
- Leeds Abbey Dash - Age UK
- Yorkshire Wildlife Trust
- Kirklees Inclusion & Diversity Awards
- One in a Million Charity
- Save Our Heroes / NHS
- Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Outside of work a large number of the team are Governors, Trustees and have other voluntary commitments, see an overview here.
We are a member of the Leeds Community Foundation 100 Club, Bradford 100 Club, West Yorkshire ProHelp.
For more information about our community, pro bono and voluntary work, email Ann-Marie Keighley at firstname.lastname@example.org